|Posted by email@example.com on December 29, 2017 at 1:30 AM|
We at Shengifts are pro Green Cleaning. We use natural products and also essential oils.
Here are some tips for you ... tips you can use around the house:
- Boost cleaning power of natural cleaner spray - we have two variants of this spray; a) made with citrus peel or b) made with citrus essential oils. The spray made from the citrus peel is easy to make but takes a week to be ready. When you have citrus peel do not throw them away but put them in a glass jar and top up with white vinegar. Put the jar in a dark place for one week. After one week remove the peel and put the vinegar in a plastic spray bottle. Top up the same amount of white vinegar with water. Add one drop of dishwashing liquid soap. Here you go, you have a multipurpose cleaning spray. The spray made with essential oils is quicker to make. Mix 250mls white vinegar with 250mls water. Add 2 drops dishwashing liquid soap. Add 20 drops essential oils (lemon, orange, lime, bergamot, citronella, petigrain, lemongrass, grapefruit essential oils). You can use either of the essential oils or a mixture of these - use only 20 drops. Label with a Permanent marker. Voila you have an all natural cleaning spray ready to use. This is a degreaser too.
- Deodorise your fridge with Lemon, Orange, Lime, Grapefruit, Bergamot or Lemongrass essential oils - clean your fridge with the natural spray. It will remove any odour instantly. To keep your fridge free from bad odours, put some drops of essential oils on a tissue. Put the tissue in the fridge drawer. Change the tissue weekly.
- Freshen Trash Bins with Geranium, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon Clove or Cinnamon essential oils. Put 2 drops of essential oil and 2 tablespoons of baking soda at the bottom of cans. Refresh as needed.
- Deter flying insects with Peppermint, Lavender, Citronella, Lemongrass or Rosemary oil around windows or doors. You can either diffuse or put drops of these essential oils near windows or doors.
- Refresh Carpets with Geranium, Lemon, Lavender, or Peppermint essential oils. Add 10 drops of essential oils to 150 grams baking soda. Put in a jar and label as Carpet Refreshner. Sprinkle mixture on the carpet and let sit at least for 15 minutes. Vacuum up.
- Neutalise Pet Odour over with Geranium, Lemon, Lavender, or Peppermint essential oils. Mix 20 drops of essential oils in a small spray bottle filled with 100mls apple cider. Use as necessary. Shake well prior each use.
- Infuse your shoes with Geranium, Basil, Lavender, or Peppermint essential oil. Put 2 drops of one of the essential oils in each shoe. Sprinkle some baking soda. Let sit overnight. Remove baking soda.
- Freshen Bathrooms with Grapefruit, Geranium, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary or Peppermint essential oil in a diffuser.